Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roommates


Friends, meet Karen, Amy, and myself


These are the cool glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth mom sent us for Halloween!!
(MEGA Thanks MOM!)
Chinese Fan-Fighting is a favorite past-time of ours!

...in deep thought...always...




Thought I would share a few great pictures of my wonderful roommates. They are spectacular and I don't know what I would do without them. Father REALLY had us in mind when making this combination! Enjoy!

P.S. Thanks MOM for sending the vampire teeth for us!! They come in handy when it's photo shoot time! love you!

2 comments:

lacey said...

kayla! you're radical. i'm glad we found each others' blogs. let's make a trip to Boystown again sometime -- i hear BT Benny misses us ...

~jewels ;)

Stephanie said...

Ohh Kayla! Thanks for your comment! I forget that blogs can be such a way of connecting people and hearts across the ocean! :) I will remembere to update more frequently and include info on all the girls in the group! We are all doing really well - Amy is rockin it in seminary and all the other girls are doin their thang - nursing, teaching, etc, and we've had a few new additions to the group, all of whom are wonderful Godly women. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RODE A MOUNTAIN BIKE AT 40 MPH - GIRL - THAT TERRIFIES ME! I HAD A BIKE CRASH A YEAR AGO AND EVER SINCE THEN HAVE SWORN OFF THE SPORT! Glad you're having fun though and being adventurous! The little kiddos in your pics are adorably precious, and the girls on your team are beautiful too. Glad coaching is going well Tater! Please know that you are loved and "remembered" often! ;) What's your address where we can send you stuff? Oh, and yes, Doug and I's relationship is serious. And seriously fun! God has blessed us tremendously. Take care lady, Love, Steph