Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bedroom Pics and Halloween

These first few pics are from the Halloween Party (thanks mom!) we hosted back in October (sorry its taken so long-I'm finally clearing out my memory card) and also pics of my room at my apartment PLUS a few pics of some things I received in the mail from Mom and Mamaw. Enjoy!








I got PB Captain Crunch and Strawberry Special K! Thank you Mom and Mamaw! I LOVE IT!


Also got the Grey's Trivia game in the mail! WOW! This is a chart-topper!


This is a touristy-y pic of a pic of the parasailing adventure


My NEW jersey-knit sheets Mamaw Marcy sent me for Christmas! THANK YOU!!


See the red flowers on the wall? LOVE THEM! Got them at IKEA in Hong Kong :)


Wall of fame. Click to see a close-up. I apologize if I do not have a picture of your pretty face up there.


New shoes I got in Bangkok. This is my FIRST pair of Nike Shocks. I think I'm a few years too late to still be apart of the fad :) And these shoes were less than twenty bucks-I don't mind waiting a few years!


My closet


My LOVELY bed. Now that it has 4 comforters (that I sleep on top of) plus an electric blanket and a matress pad from IKEA it is now comfy to sleep in. If you take away any of these components you will literally be sleeping on plywood.


New pillowcases I got in Bangkok-LOVE 'em!


View looking from the windows in my room


West side of the room


More westward...


My chest of drawers (with a scrap piece of material I got at IKEA for a dollar!)


If you know me at ALL, you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE maps and you know that I would never go or move ANYWHERE without them. If you ever want to give me an amazing gift, get me a map (one that is not pictured here-plus the newly acquired Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam map I just got in Thailand)


Finally, my room. I'm not finished because I want fabric to be draping from every inch of my ceiling. I'm going for a Moroccan style-kind of like my apartment back in Dallas :)

Hope you enjoyed the tour of my room! You are ALWAYS welcome here!

3 comments:

Grannalisa said...

Love your apartment. You are such the decorator!! :) Shocks - WOW! I am so jealous. I got my very first pair of shocks during Christmas but I paid way more than 20 bucks!!! Happy New year!! Love you -

Joy said...

I love your room! Can I come visit?? and I LOVE the red poppies on the wall! (Isn't that what kind of flower it is? I could be WAY off!) Love you dearly!

Seitzs Stories said...

Miss Tatum!!! I am so glad you found me! :) How's life? When will or will you ever be coming back home? Your room looks so fun. You have always had such great decorations in your rooms. Have a great Sunday! I'll be following your blog now.
-Kylie